martes, 6 de enero de 2015

What's your opinion?



1-What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?

Really I like politics, I like to study the history of the politics of different countries, I think it is very important to the order of the country, but in chile,  the politics is horrible and corrupt.

2- What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?

In general, I think that TV Chilean it’s very bad, not educate but is funny, maybe. The soap operas are very funny and humorous but too long and unreal.

3- What is your opinion about cloning?

I completely disagree with the cloning because I think that humans and animals are unique and unrepeatable, each has its own identity and personality.  The cloning should be ilegal.

4- What is your opinion about recycling?

I completely agree with the recycling because is an effective and efficient manner to help save our planet of the future disasters and the climate change. Everyone should recycle and help sabe our planet.

5-  What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?


I completely agree with that. I think we have the right to decide about our body, but with responsibility and conscience about we do. I believe that  every woman decides when and why.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with the relation of politic and history. sometimes the politics are very necessary.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i agree with you in legalizing abortion!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I think that is very important the legalization to abortion

    ResponderEliminar