jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Mi favorite painter


Hello Friends

Today I’m going to talk about my favorite painting.

Before writing the first word, I said " think of a favorite painter is a very complicated thing” during my life I have observed many paintings of different painters and is very difficult to choose just one, but i will, although it will be difficult.


The truth is that there are many painter that I love and many talented painters, but one of my favorites es Paul Cézanne ( I must admit that I like because it produces in me a strange feeling, something hard to explain, I like his work but I also like his life). Paul Cézanne  was a French artist, born in 1839. it says of him that was a Post-Impressionist painter, but I Have Worldwide about that.


Well, my favorite painting  is called “The Basket of Apples." painted in 1893 with oil on canvas. This painting is one of the many paintings of Cézanne that showing the use of a driven or dislocated perspective, also I like "Father Of The Artist " for the materiality and use the false white.

For me, these painting arewonderful for many reasons, first, because the perspective used when painting , It is a personal perspective, by the way that gives life to apples through color and the relationship may have his work with his private life.


Among the many paintings that I like, I really think this is my favorite. I like what he portrays and the feeling I get when I watch…

Bye!

4 comentarios:

  1. Cezanne was a wonderful artist... he paintings reassured me...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Paul Cézanne was a painter incredible and his works are very beautiful. In the painting "the basket of apples" the colors are warm and prevail the yellow.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cézanne was recognized when was an ancient because his paintings was unpopular of the period .

    ResponderEliminar
  4. He is a father of paint, a broken paradigms!!! I love it .

    ResponderEliminar