lunes, 5 de enero de 2015



1. What's your general evaluation?

Last year was very difficult for me and my family. It was a difficult year in the field of health for some members of my family, Also, my pet died, that was a terrible event for all… I, too, was very sick… currently we are all better.

2. What about work or studies?


At work, everything was  very good. I could learn new things about my job and my colleagues, they received me very well in this work, it was my new job. and studies,
was a great year, but I could not conclude as well as started.

3. What was the best of 2014?

I think the best of 2014 were two things.  First go to work at a supermarket packaging, this allowed me to earn money and meet nice people and second, the trip to Brazil to perform with my family, this was a wonderful and unforgettable trip!.
 
4. What was the worst? (something to improve or forget)

the worst was the illness of a family member, This event was long and terrible because we were all very concerned and affected by this situation. Undoubtedly the diseases are terrible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario