lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2014

A SONG I LIKE

 
Since I was 10 years, I'm in love of Gustavo Cerati, therefore, also of Soda Stereo. I love Soda Stereo and I enjoy all of
their songs, but my favorite songs are Persiana Americana, Tratame suavemente  and de música ligera. Those songs marked a
very important time  in my life, in my
childhood and  teeange  year, that is why those are songs of great
importance to me.



               I don't have a favorite songs, but a complete album and is called Sueño Stereo released in 1995.  That was it last album. I like this album because its songs mix the romantic lyrics with rocks  instruments. My favorite songs  on this album is "Ella usó mi cabeza como un revólver".  when I hear that song I feel calm and agitation, a very strange feeling.

You can see here the video clip! 




               Personally, I think that Soda Stereo is one the best bands in the History of latin rock.

bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario